NewDelhi: In line with the government’s digital India vision, Ultimate Technoventures Pvt. Ltd. is pleased to announce the launch of India’s first patient (member) centric web-based healthcare network that connects all the stakeholders of the healthcare ecosystem namely doctors, diagnostics centers, hospitals, and chemists etc. The beta version of the site with limited features is launched with a pilot in Delhi NCR. The site is expected to cover the whole of India by early 2017. The mobile app will be launched shortly.
The site creates a community of members who will share resources and aids to fellow members linked by powerful admin that proactively engages them. At times of medical emergencies such as blood requirements, the broadcast can effectively reach out those members with requisite blood groups thus save time hence life. Initially, the services will be for a very nominal annual subscription. Later value added services will be offered.
Cureme members will be able to:
- Search doctors by speciality, location, ratings, fee, pin code etc. and view profile, rate, book appointments, share details, feedbacks etc.
- Search diagnostic centers by facilities, location, ratings, pin code etc. and view profile, rate them, request quotations, book appointments, share details, feedbacks etc.
- Upload prescriptions, reports and other medical documents and view them anytime from smartphones.
- Community services including sharing medical resources with other members as also get mentored by a local specialist.
- In the case of emergencies (such as blood requirements) directly reach out to those members who can help.
- Seek second opinions on cases relating to critical procedures for a better informed and confident treatment approach and much more.
Doctors, diagnostics and chemists will be able to cater to service on demand and also participate in community services on India’s first healthcare network. UTVPL welcomes doctors, diagnostic centers, chemists, hospital to join cureme network for an engaging and a new age healthcare experience.