hCue relaunches itself with new platform myhCue
Chennai : hCue, the most sought-after healthcare platform for doctors and pharmacies just got bigger with its new domain myhCue.com. hCue's revolutionary healthcare SaaS platform is being adopted like never before.
Within two years of successful operations, hCue is now expanding its services globally with a brand new avatar. Elixir Labs, the company that runs hCue, unveiled myhCue, a completely integrated healthcare platform that powers pharmacies, clinics and connects them to patients, labs and super speciality hospitals along with a slew of industry first features and solutions.
"myhCue marks a critical step in the evolution of our platform. It now caters to every healthcare setting globally. With myhCue, we have completely redesigned the platform with our proprietary Thunderbolt UI, which makes for an awesome end-user experience that is loaded with features," said Vijay Thirumalai, Co-Founder of hCue.
Elixir Lab first launched the app 'hCue Family' which has become a dependable solution for patients to find doctors nearby, as well as get instant access to their family's medical records. It also provides a free lifetime digital vault to store all medical records securely in their HIPAA compliant cloud account.
In early 2016, they launched hCue Plus (Practice Management System for doctors), hCue Pharmacy (Pharmacy Management System for retail and chain pharmacies) and hCue Kiosk (Real-time Appointment Management System for patients and doctors). They subsequently launched hCue Plus Clinic (Clinic Management System for large practices and chains) which has become the #1 solution preferred by several mid and large-sized clinic chains across Asia.
The hCue development center faced several challenges during the course of its evolution and had to address some critical market needs.
Most common needs were:
- How to address network latency issues and Internet dependency?
- How to manage data security, patient data privacy and provide patient confidentiality in line with global standards?
- How to provide usable solutions for digitizing high-volume centers?
- How to provide a solution that costs 10x lower than on-premise/legacy software that are currently in use?
All concerns were addressed by incorporating cutting-edge technologies such as:
- Fully offline cloud solution across all hCue products to ensure business continuity during Internet disruptions
- SSL Encryption, De-identification and HIPAA compliance for data privacy and security
- ISO 14001,9001 Environmental and Quality Management certifications
- Democratization of healthcare technology with SaaS which enables large-scale deployments with shared costs and low monthly rates
1 out of 3 people in the world use smartphones, with this in mind, hCue has developed mobile apps for all the products enabling anywhere, anytime access to the hCue platform, thereby giving customers greater flexibility to stay in touch with their care providers, clinics, pharmacies and for businesses to make intuitive and informed decisions in real time.
As part of the new branding, myhCue has a new tagline 'Inspired Healthcare'.
"With myhCue, we will inspire with innovation for better healthcare" - was a collective war cry by the hCue R&D, design and development teams.
With this, a lot of industry-first features and solutions have been rolled out:
- Thunderbolt UI for an intuitive user experience; the first-of-its-kind in the market designed for high-volume medical healthcare settings
- A first-of-its-kind, fully offline solution across all hCue products that enables seamless business continuity even during disruptions in Internet services
- Extreme business insights, analytics and reports with 'Real-time Analytics on the Go' powered by hCue Live Analytics. This suite also comes with hCue's 'Advanced Analytics' that lets business users perform analytics on their own data
- Hardware compatibility, thoughtfully designed to be backward compatible
- Accounting and inventory software integration with major software vendors like Tally, QuickBooks, etc.
- IoT integration with hundreds of medical devices such as the Kodak Intraoral Camera used by dental clinics as well as wearable device integration (Fitness trackers, mobile ECGs, monitors, etc.)
- Digital payments with myhCue, which lets users accept or receive payments via mobile wallets like PayTM & UPI, and other point-of-sale swipe machines